Brief: Boston Children’s Hospital wanted to engage patronage and the greater Boston art community at large to build awareness and create ways to involve patients and families. Understanding the challenges of visiting the hospital they wanted to explore opportunities to build community partnerships and present their program in a new light.
Activation: We worked with them on collaborating with numerous partners including Fourth Wall Gallery on a pop-up project with Caleb Neelon and a full blown exhibition in collaboration with illustrator Jef Czekaj and the Boston Children’s Museum.
– Multi platform exhibitions outside the hospital environment
– Repeat visits by former patients and families
– Over 250,000 estimated impressions
– Introduced new patronage and donor community
– TedXBoston Ted talk about Caleb Neelon’s experience at BCH
– Boston and Providence Phoenix
– Juxtapoz Magazine
– Big Red and Shiny Blog
– Boston Globe